It is the policy of Meyer Trucking, Inc.:
- That your assigned work activities will be carried out with a high degree of concern for all involved and that your work habits will be safe and productive.
- To prevent accidents that could result in bodily injury or property damage and the interruption of normal work procedures.
- To insure that safe and healthful working conditions are present for all employees.
- To insure that our customers and the general public do not suffer from our incidents.
- To avoid job injury to our employees. Injuries lead to personal suffering and lost time and possible impairment of earning power.
- To comply with governmental safety regulations to the best of our ability.
- To work with all employees offering valuable suggestions to reduce the possibility of job accidents.
- To provide the best possible medical care for any job injury that might occur in spite of our best efforts.
- We consider accident prevention to be of first importance and we ask your full cooperation in making our policy effective.
Don Goodrich (831)385-0601
Safety Dept Manager